Winter is coming up fast! And, colds, flus and other sickness won’t be far behind. It’s important to take precautions that will help protect us and our families, but it never hurts to add a little something else to aid in that protection.
This season, hit those germs before they hit you!
Get Some Essential Oils
In addition to the wonderful smells, essential oils possess powerful and effective antibacterial and antiviral properties. Therefore, they have been used to treat various health conditions since ancient times. It is only recently that they gained the truly deserved worldwide popularity.
- Immunity Blend – I’ve had great experiences with this oil blend, and highly recommend it for helping the body strengthen its natural defense system.
- Eucalyptus – Effective in warding off congestion. Soothes the respiratory tract.
- Frankincense – Helpful for cough and lungs issues.
- Thyme – Natural detox agent for your liver.
- Hyssop – Those who suffer from any kind of respiratory infections, severe cough or chronic bronchitis should make Hyssop oil their best friend.