What better healer is there than water? Some might even say that it is one of the best medicines that nature has given us. As is known, health is much more dependent on our habits than on medicine, so why not pick up some of the best water drinking habits and pass it on to our kids for the betterments of their health?
The following facts might encourage you even more to pick up the habits:
Drinking Water before Bedtime
- Water is an impressive detoxifier. Drinking it at the end of the day helps the body in getting rid of all the toxins we have gathered during the day.
- Sleep troubles can also be cured by water as it balances the body in minerals and vitamins, keeps the body replenished and the energy levels maintained. A hydrated body results in sound sleep.
- If you are trying to lose weight, then good intake of water before bed will kick start your metabolism and make you burn calories even when you are at rest.
Drinking Water first thing in the Morning
- When you were sleeping, your body was dehydrating but upon drinking water, the body regains its composure by increasing the flow of oxygen and boosting energy.
- Start your day by triggering your metabolism with cold water.
- Drinking water in the morning helps you enjoy the day full of life. Hydrating keeps your body fueled and prevents mood swings and headaches beside other negative things.
- If too much hunger is an issue for you, then water will help you start the day feeling full. Follow it with a healthy breakfast and your hunger pangs will subside until lunch time.
Beside these two habits, make sure to keep yourself and your kids hydrated throughout the day and enjoy the benefits of the universal healer.